Thursday, October 8, 2009

Word fun

I haven't played much Scrabble in my life but enjoy doing word puzzles/games. A year ago I purchased a game soley because I loved the packaging - what a neat marketing idea.






Bananagrams can be played with 2-8 people who use their own letter tiles for their own collection of connecting and intersecting words.




I thought I'd use the letters to spell out some words I received through an email.





The email took words and rearranged the same letters to spell a second word.
















And I pray this does not describe me.....




A sign that I've seen before --
DESSSERTS spelled backwards is STRESSED.



Although I think it is more like STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

You share such creative posts. I never heard of this game. I know I would like it, since Scrabble is one of my favorites. I like your word groupings...especially the last one.