Born at 9:22 am on June 10, 2010 and weighing in a 7 lb. 4 oz. and 19.75 inches.
Proud Daddy!
…and crazy driver. At 8:30 am Mike & I were talking at the shop, waiting for the crew to start coming for their breakfast when he got the call from home saying he needed to come home. He said OK, give me 5 minutes. I told him he may not have 5 minutes but he took the 5 minutes to touch base with ‘the boss’. Their drive to the hospital included 105 mph (thank you guardian angels!), lots of horn hocking and other things you are not to do on the highway. They both thought they may not make it in time and may be having their baby in the van but within the hour (9:22 am) he was delivered safely in the care of doctors and nurses. God is good!
He looks just like his older brother, Isaac, did when he was born – like a little man. Mike posted this comment on the hospital announcement page: Isaac has been duplicated! Look out.
I didn’t unwrap his little fingers out of his sleeves but I couldn’t leave without seeing his little toes. So off came the adorable little duck booties.
Lots of kisses!
The day at work was exhausting, frustrating, maddening – to say the least – and to be able to slip in later in the afternoon to hold this precious gift from God was a perfect ending.
Relieved grandma, beaming mommy and sleeping Isaiah.
I love the little indent under his bottom lip.
Is it possible to post too many baby pictures?…………
3 comments:
no you can never have to many baby pictures. :) can't what to meet him. we would have yesterday but we just wanted to get home, because digger was tired.
I agree...never too many baby pictures. How precious. Thanks for sharing. Our love and congrats to the proud parents...and grandparents.
No, there is no such thing as too many grandbaby pictures! Congrats and enjoy the new little one.
Post a Comment