Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lil Peepers

Yesterday I got to see little ‘baby eye-day-ah’ – that’s big brothers version of Baby Isaiah. He’s got his days and nights mixed up a tad so I haven’t seen him wide awake yet. Mommy says stop by tonight.

I fussed a little, poked and prodded and got peepers.....



and faces.


He did open his eyes long enough for me to introduce myself and then it was a slow,
 'don't bother me' closing and it was lights out again.

Sorry the pictures are yellowed – I don't have much practice with one handed, left handed photography. 

Mommy says big sister is one, going on five.

Managed to snap this quick cuz she’s a mover.



1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

You must be so excited to welcome this little guy into your life. I know his big sister will suddenly seem so much older.

Your banner and blog look so beautiful!