Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rest in the arms of God

Struggles are always a part of life. And some closest and dearest to me are currently struggling with varying degress of severity. In my own life the darkest days were when I felt abandoned by God. His seeming silence made me angry. I even had the nerve to say one time that the Footprints song was all wrong because I wasn't seeing ANY footprints - just dragmarks. We serve a patient God - one who allows us to rant and rave and ready to take us in whenever we're ready to sit back down and let Him rule. sigh.....

Dear loved ones....... Rest.

2 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Resting...at times I find it to be my only choice. I have done all that I thought needed to be done, and it did not work, so resting is my last option. There I find my peace. I understand this post!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marty. I know that was for me. Mark's song ministers to my heart in this difficult time.