I think Jay & I would agree that our favorite moments on our ranch visit was the evening Mr. Studly took us out and about to see the acres of ground around the home place. Jay & I were on one 4 wheeler and Mr. Study and Betz on another.

Betz took all the pictures that evening with my camera - I needed both hands to hold on.
We crossed miles of ground and only saw a teeny portion of the land to the ranch.


Occasionally we'd come to a part of the fence where Mr. Studly would open the gate and then close it again behind us.

This is the view from the back side of the ranch. The homestead lies in the center strip of green. The gravel road past their place runs left to right in front of the 'mountain ridge'.
2 comments:
Enjoyed seeing some of the things you enjoyed on your trip west. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Enjoy your day.
Denise
What a lifestyle they have found for the two of them. I hope they document their many adventures. Your four wheeling rides look like lots of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Was it difficult to get your husband home again after the visit?
Post a Comment