Tuesday, August 4, 2009

All God's creatures

I'm wondering how some of my favorite bloggers have time to post daily. I've been trying to get things posted for days but can't seem to have enough hours in the day. So I'm going to do what I've seen others do and piggy back off of someone else's posting.

Betz has been blogging some of her adventures from Montana. Today she shares how a few little creepy crawlies have welcomed her.

I think the Lord is toying with me in His answer to one of my prayers. I've asked Him to protect Betz and keep her from harm concerning snakes - legless critters - and He allows things with 8 (eight!) hairy legs.... and not just little, tiny, teeny, small eight hairy legs.

Haven't learned how to import links and such from someones blog into mine so you'll need to do it the slow way. www.meandhimandthetumbleweeds.blogspot.com August 4 post.

No comments: