Friday, June 12, 2009

Kind words

We live in a townhouse and share a wall (for the most part a good soundproof wall) with a family with two small children. The little fellow, age 4, came up to me today and said, "Last night I didn't want to wake you and Jay because you are always so nice to us". Wasn't he sweet?! His kind words brightly colored my day. Upon questionioning him I can only surmise that he was getting ready for bed last night and he was being told by his mother he was making too much noise. I enjoy having little people close by.


I'm supposed to be cleaning but was playing around with some settings on the camera.











Happy Friday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Thank goodness you were not cleaning the whole time, because I really like these photos!!! Great job! And for the kind word...they are so powerful in giving one a boast in ordinary living.