The Lord blessed me richly with a devoted man who my children call Dad. Thank you, Hubby, for being a godly teacher and role model to Mike, Betz and Digger.
I'm usually the first one up in the morning and start the coffee. But Hubby makes my cup perfectly every morning with flavored creamer and a pack of Splenda.
I opened the fridge and saw this on a shelf.
Betz knows her Dad loves Jarlsberg Cheese and will definitely share it with her. Isn't on my edible food list so they have it all t0 themselves.
Now THESE are on my edible list and I've already helped myself. What's thine is mine, right?
Then sitting on Hubby's chair was a package that contained this handpainted piece of art that was hanging in the hall at Hershey Medical Center. Betz thought of her Dad every time she saw it. (Hubby has free range chickens that he fusses over.)

It's been nice having Betz here for these 5 weeks. I forgot how nice it is to have children around the house. The towels and wash clothes need washed more often. The bathroom has a lot more hair in it. There's an airbed sitting in the middle of the basement. But we find treasures like the above here and there. Hubby & I will both greatly miss her presence.
1 comment:
Wow Marty...that was neat to read...love reading your posts...keep up the great work!!
Have a good week....
Post a Comment