Saturday, June 13, 2009

How does your garden grow?

The size of my flower garden has decreased greatly the past 5 years and I miss 'all that dirt' at times. But no matter how small, as long as there is dirt in a pot a plant can be planted and color is sure to follow.



"I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June."
- L. M. Montgomery



Found this quote this morning - would have been perfect for yesterdays post.....

Kind hearts are the gardens;
kind thoughts are the roots;
kind words are the flowers;
kind deeds are the fruits.
- English Proverb

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

I'm learning that you are a very creative blogger! You have a way of creating beautiful and inspiring posts, and I am blessed to be privileged to visit often. Thanks Marty. The pictures are gorgeous!