Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shades of green

The rains have brought various shade of green to spring again.

From where I sit in the morning I have view of a large tree. The first buds of spring are always exciting - a sign that winter is soon behind and the warm of summer is coming. I've enjoyed watching the shades of green change as the buds begin their growth journey to full leaves.



But yesterday I happend to look and see the bright morning sun (so nice to see the sun again) make the green look yellow.


They say some animals are color blind while others only see a few colors. How sad! I'm so grateful the Lord created us with vision capable of seeing the full spectrum of color. Slow down for just a tad today and notice the colors God is using in your life today.

~~~

Your eyes will see the King in His beauty; ...... Isaiah 33?17 NASB

Posted by Picasa

No comments: