I was hoping to plant some perennials I picked up during my visit to the greenhouse this week.
I know it's too early to plant annuals but I'm so ready for some color this spring. I picked up these plants of color and will baby them for a few weeks before sticking them in a pot. In the meantime it's a little color inside the glass sliding door.
So since I couldn't do as I was hoping this morning I decided to do a craft project from an idea from another blog. Used a cheap plate from the dollar store, an extra bow I had around and some 'stolen stickers' from daughters scrapbooking stash she stores at my house and some buttons. I have a weak spot for buttons.
Decided to set it on a shelf in our family room/basement where we do most of our relaxing.
So now the sun is shining brightly and after helping youngest son with some eBay listings most of the afternoon I think I'll try and find another project that looks like fun. That's what Saturdays are for, right?! And then I'm going to RELAX!

No comments:
Post a Comment