Sunday, February 1, 2009

Every family should have a Digger

Friday, January 30, was my baby's 25th birthday. Oh my, I'm getting old.



Jason, The Lord knew just what our family needed when He chose to place you in our hearts, arms and lives. Those who take the time to know you -- keep you! You have persevered triumphantly with what life has brought your way. Your heart is true and you are a gift to life and we are blessed to have you as our own.

I love you and I'm so proud of you.
--Mom


Jason is known to everyone as Digger. He was given this nickname as a very young boy. People often ask how he got his name. This year we gave him this picture for his birthday .....

it explains it all.









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Marty, Last week when you commmented on my blog, I was so surprised and delighted to hear from you. Now, that I discovered your blog I am even more delighted!! Thank you for your kind comments on mine, and thank you for creating a new visiting location that I can go to. You make me smile by the way you write and that is such a gift. I will be back to visit your beautiful, creative blog.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Dear Friend, When are you going to post again?? I look forward to seeing your creativity come shining through your blog, although I know how crazy busy life is, and besides every time I visit your blog and see "the Digger"...I have to smile.