My oldest son, Mike, meets with "J", I believe it's twice a month. What a joy it is for me to know that there is a Paul/Timothy effect being acted out for Mike. Thank you, J, for the time and guidance you share.
Last Friday my husband & I and our two sons attended a one day Leadership seminar put on by David Ramsey. We were introduced to this event through "J". What an amazing day of Biblically sound information and a challenge in business leadership.
Today's technology allowed for David Ramsey to be in Tennessee and his presentation was streamed live through 6 time zones and 1200 people.
I just couldn't get a picture that had the screen shot clear and not a bright, white blurb.
It was good to be out of the office/workplace and spend the day with 'my guys'. The three of them spend all day together at the shop while I work in my home office for the business. We will continue to discuss, plow through and incorporate the things we were challenged to impliment and also were affirmed in those things that we are doing right. We seek God daily for wisdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment