Last evenings short period of some strong winds took off a third of the tree. And I'm afraid they may need to remove what is left of the tree because there is yet another split that divides the remaining portion in half.
I would be pleased as punch if it is salvageable but I fear that may not be the case. My living room is already much brighter on this overcast day - it will make a huge difference if it needs to be totally gone.
For now I'm hoping that what is remaining is strong enough to withstand high winds coming from the southeast - the tree is tall enough and close enough to our townhouse to make some changes to the landscape inside should it cease to stand.
Just another uneventful day in the neighborhood...... Enjoying a day a little more on the lazy side.

2 comments:
WOW...what a difference that will make!!
I truly do treasure the trees that surround our home. I am sure this saddened them when it happened, although extra sunlight is always welcomed. Another one of life's mixed blessings.
Thank you for your kind and caring comments on my blog. I appreciate it so much.
Post a Comment