Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Psalm 118:8

I'm going through some files that have accumulated past their holding space and I'm deciding what to keep and what to chuck.  I came across this interesting page of Bible trivia.


Shortest chapter - Psalm 117
Center chapter -   Psalm 118
Longest chapter - Psalm 119

There are 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.

594 + 594 = 1188

Center Verse - Psalm 118:8

Does this verse say something significant about God's perfect will for our lives?  We say we want to find God's perfect will for our lives and we want to be in the center of His will.  Go to the center of the Bible.....

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."


1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

How amazing is God's Word, and the way it all fits so perfectly. I am going to copy this down. Thanks so much for sharing it.