A project I've been waiting til Betz was here to help me with was applying our business slogan/mission statement on a wall in the customer service room. I had sent off for the words and when it arrived each line was on a separate section of adhesive paper. We spent considerable time discussing options, measuring, and leveling before we did the top line. We were moving along and each sentence applied brought satisfaction of 'we did it'. Just before applying the very last line I discovered, to my utter horror, that I had mixed up the 2nd and 4th line. I could have cried - I was so disappointed. The directions clearly stated that the letters could be removed but could not be reapplied.
But Betz is her father's daughter - don't tell him he can't do something. So I very carefully pulled each letter off the wall while Betz did her magic and reapplied the letters to the guide paper almost as perfectly as they had arrived. We salvaged the top rub sheet from another line and lo, and behold - we did it! Whew!
I'm so glad she's her father's daughter. Thanks Betz!
1 comment:
Looks great!
Post a Comment