
I admire my blogging friends who have new and amazing posts every day.
Life currently is quite wrapped up with the business. If I'd blog about that part of my life there would be unending material - there is always a continuing saga of something. We continue to pray for wisdom on a daily basis - probably something we'll pray for a long as we breathe so that's not a bad thing. Currently there is a list of things that it would be nice if the Lord would simply 'check off the box' as to what to do next in the multiply choice quiz, but He hasn't work that way in our lives so we pray for wisdom and walk through the day in a mode of trust.
Living life is truly tiring somedays but when we stop to count our blessings there is always an array of things to count and to be thankful for - always. In the last few days we can give testimony for His watchcare over us and the quick thinking in decisions that needed to be made on our feet.
Some days the emotional release from laughter is the perfect remedy. I laughed out loud with these and thought I'd share them.


1 comment:
Okay, I hope you feel good about bringing a smile to my face, that really needed one today. I love that first picture! And, I think you would receive a hardy amen regarding your thoughts today, from many of us. At least I would give you a one. I sometimes wish God would operate like our GPS system..."go thirty feet, turn left, go one mile and turn right"... But then I quess that would not take any Faith to live that way.
Happy Monday!
Post a Comment