She's almost busting with anticipation.

Mr. Studly doesn't give us smiles like this very often. In fact, I think it may be the only one of its kind in my possession. But he couldn't contain himself. He's too far away to skin my hide for posting it. (nyeah nyeah)

Betz had never seen her cowby looking so fine and she approved.

I'm pretty sure she had his approval also.

Of course this was the next and correct response.

She's waving as a sign she needs to come up for air.

They sent us this picture this week from the ranch. Although Mr. Studly has a devilish side to him those are candles on a shelf behind them.

Happy Anniversary you two! We miss you! I can only imagine what the next 5 years will hold for you. Your life possibilities are as wide and open as the space you currently find yourselves in.
Mr. Studly, thank you for loving my daughter and making her world shine. And Betz, you have a winner! Praying God's blessings on you both.



1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous wedding pictures!! I love how the wedding was in a barn and how the barn was decorated, with all the tiny white lights. What a good looking couple! I wish them many more fun, exciting and growing years together.
Post a Comment