In finishing the final unpacking of boxes that have been setting outside in a trailer for the last 2 months I secretly was praying that we wouldn't find any snakes. I knew if we'd find one Betz would never step foot in the trailer again. And I wasn't real keen on the idea either.
Much of life's smallest details are fascinating to me but things that slither and especially those with venom hold no interest for me whatsoever. The closest thing we found to a snake were these dried tails found in a little jar in one of the kitchen drawers. I wanted Betz to hold the jar - she refused. I thought about laying them in my hand for size reference....but you know you always need 2 hands for a camera so this was the best I could do.
A seemingly small answer to prayer but an answer received with enormous gratitude and thanksgiving.
1 comment:
And I say "Amen" to that!!! Your right, I wouldn't have set foot inside the trailer had we found a snake...furthermore, all of my belongings would have needed to be scrubbed, laundered, or cleaned with a power hose cause I wouldn't have touched them otherwise! :) Miss you...life just isn't the same out here without mom.
Post a Comment