Friday, July 10, 2009

A nice evening for a drive

My camera is usually setting around somewhere and occasionally after our family is together I find pictures on my camera that I didn't take. I enjoy finding these. Here's my commentary on what may have been occuring......

Isaac says to Rachel:
Hey, Rachel, last weekend Pappy showed me how to drive his truck.



Pappy left his hat in the truck. I like to wear it backwards.


Whadda ya think?



Pappy puts his coffee mug in this holder. Just the right size for my cup.

OK...you can have some too.
Now, you put the keys in here.


Pappy turns on the radio here. I like Pappy's music.

It's music you can dance to.



OK, I think we're all set.
Need to make sure the kids are out of the street before we leave.



Coast is clear - put it in gear.


Oh dear, Here comes Mom. Hi, Mom.


Mom says we can't leave. I guess we'll have to wait for another time to go for a drive.

And it was such a nice evening.....
When Mom say it's OK we'll drive out to see Aunt Jess and Uncle Jamie.

1 comment:

LACEY said...

i love it. you did a good job.