Those weeds held residence for about 20 mintues longer while I watched the changes in the clouds. Delightfully amazing!
I wonder what the clouds looked like that Jesus left this earth on.......
"Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. Acts. 1:9
I told Him it'd be OK with me if He'd come back on this one.
"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." Luke 21:27

3 comments:
Beautiful post my friend! I am right with you on this. I would take clouds over weeds anyday.
Great pics, Mom! Thanks for sharing. I'm constantly amazed at the beauty of the sky out here. Isn't God good?
Love the clouds Marty.....I have those same thots when I see those white puffy clouds.....
Welcome back....
Post a Comment