Ah….. the sun is finally shining again.
I had to chuckle yesterday morning when I read a Facebook post from a gardener I follow (Doug Green): “There's something wrong with the sky here today. It's a bright blue colour and there's something really, big and bright up there. Anybody have an idea what's going on?'”
And I’m sure this momma duck is glad to see the sun as well. Betz found her hiding place while hiding the Easter eggs for the grands last weekend. I was told by neighbors that a duck usually builds a nest close by but no one had found her nest yet this year.
At last count she was sitting on 12 eggs.
This is a view out my front door. Her nest is under the pine tree in the top left corner. It’s nice to know she feels safe here in the neighborhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment