Betz is still taking pictures whenever she can. She has a post about our Easter with the grands. http://www.meandhimandthetumbleweeds.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Ice Cream
This blog is still finding itself on the bottom of the totem pole. It seems there is very little time to do things that aren't screaming with a deadline. I take pictures here and there thinking I'll blog about it. But even then I'm too busy or distracted to take the time to complete a picture thread. Example: This past weekend Jay & I were at the annual PA Meat Convention in State College. We took an afternoon trip to that would have been a great photo op but I was too busy with the events to take pictures except for this single, lone pic ... and then it's of half eaten looking food. Sad - truly sad.
It looks half eaten because I was waiting for it melt a little before I could eat it. I’m not a great ice cream fan – too cold and it hurts my teeth. But I took the picture because, although it is hard to see, there is a hunk of a peach sitting right there on the top. And I’m not a football fan either. But you haven’t had ice cream until you’ve had some from the Penn State Creamery. This flavor is Paterno Peach. I’d eat ice cream more often if it was always this rich. Glad Penn State is too far away to just go get some when the urge would strike. So once a year I have my fill of the best ice cream around.
Betz is still taking pictures whenever she can. She has a post about our Easter with the grands. http://www.meandhimandthetumbleweeds.blogspot.com/
Betz is still taking pictures whenever she can. She has a post about our Easter with the grands. http://www.meandhimandthetumbleweeds.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment