Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowed in

I was planning to work in my home office all day today - just can't seem to get ahead.  But the snow changed all that.  It was such a quiet, peaceful morning.  Jay & I reading our books knowing we couldn't go anywhere because the contracted folks to clear the cul-de-sac didn't show til after lunch and the snow plow didn't clear out the drive back through until later.  So although I could have done as  I had planned,  everything about the day screamed - relax.  And so I did - read, visited blogs, did some cleaning and stirred around a tad in the kitchen.  Jay had a buddy with a Jeep pick him up and they spent the afternoon plowing out the butcher shop.  What a fun, snowy Saturday.



1 comment:

Jess said...

WOW! Love the picture of the sunset! Beautiful job!! Glad you and Papa Smurf had a relaxing day together...that's what is great about being snowed in. ;)