Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas 2011

Betz was the official photographer at our home again this holiday.  And she was kind enough to send me pictures for me to blog with.  BUT, she beat me to the punch and at this stage of my weekend it’s simply way too tempting to just ‘cut and paste’.  So my guest blog can be viewed here.  Thank You, Betz.

In the meantime I’ll insert one that she has posted on her blog.  Our attempt to getting a family picture – at the end of the day rather then at the beginning.  Betz would get the photo all lined up, set the timer and run to her position and then all the littles would turn to watch her run while all the bigs were yelling ‘look at the camera, smile, look at the camera’ with no one behind it.  Simple instructions can be so hard to follow when you’re a little.  =)  Little Caleb is still trying to figure out where Aunt Jess got to.

IMG_6323

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year and a Blessed 2012.

2 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a beautiful family God has blessed you with! Great family photo!

Jul Hoober said...

Dear friend
I miss seeing you but this WONDERFUL picture sure helps. It's simply Beautiful. I love it!
Isn't God good to fill our lives with such blessings.
I continue to pray for your dad; as well as all of you in this journey. Ever trusting our Faithful God!
Love ya
Jul