Friday, December 2, 2011

Answered prayer

Today Jay and I stopped in to see Dad and it was like Dad had finally returned.  He was much, much brighter.  His mannerisms were his.  His appetite has returned.  He is still a little weak but is much more comfortable moving around on his own.  He himself even recognized that he was feeling more like himself.
THANK YOU JESUS for answered prayer.  I recognize that this journey with Dad will bring a roller coaster of good days and not so good days.  But we are basking in the enjoyment of a VERY good day today. 

Thank you to all who have sent cards, commented on FB and other ways to assure us of your care and prayer.  Your prayers are felt and appreciated.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty, I was so surprised when my dad said Jesse stopped in to see him! I love these updates.

Jess said...

YAY..Go Grandpa!!!